Podcasts

  • With... Emma Conally-Barklem - Sassy and Sam chat to poet and yoga teacher Emma Conally-Barklem. Emma has led yoga and poetry session in the Parson's Field, and joins us on the podcast...
    6 days ago

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Thursday, October 03, 2013 12:30 am by M. in    No comments
Via The Huffington Post we have found the work of Bookishly. Particularly the Brontë-related literary quote posters:
I sell through Etsy.com and notonthehighstreet.comas well as through a lovely range of bricks and mortar shops. It started with an antique French dictionary, my grandfather's set of water colors, and a handful of orders on Etsy. With my own premises, staff, and developing business relationships, I'm still amazed at the pace at which things escalated beyond my most optimistic expectations.
That said, despite having to "scale up" on lots of different fronts, I still spend a lot of time hunting through old bookshops looking for inspiration and for books to give a new lease of life as a little piece of art. (Louise Verity)


0 comments:

Post a Comment