Podcasts

  • With... Adam Sargant - It's our last episode of series 1!!! Expect ghost, ghouls and lots of laughs as we round off the series with Adam Sargant, AKA Haunted Haworth. We'll be...
    1 day ago

Monday, July 01, 2013

Monday, July 01, 2013 12:30 am by M. in ,    No comments
Katie Shelmerdine is an artist who lives and paints in Haworth. Her work is heavily influenced by late Impressionists like Matisse and the Fauvists in general.
I am an artist living in the beautiful village of Haworth, West Yorkshire, which is of course famous for it's connections to the Brontë sisters.
I love to paint beautiful and whimsical artworks using acrylic paint in visually appealing colours. I have always been fascinated by attractively coloured objects and scenes. They make me happy; and as such I hope that my artwork will make others smile.

'Haworth Main Street' by Katie Shelmerdine 2013. Acrylic On Canvas 50cm x 40cm

'Top Withens' by Katie Shelmerdine 2013. Acrylic On Canvas 50cm x 40cm

More here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment