Podcasts

  • With... Emma Conally-Barklem - Sassy and Sam chat to poet and yoga teacher Emma Conally-Barklem. Emma has led yoga and poetry session in the Parson's Field, and joins us on the podcast...
    1 day ago

Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday, April 11, 2008 12:37 pm by Cristina in ,    No comments
Los Angeles Times interviews actress Evan Rachel Wood who, as you know, was supposed to be on the biopic Brontë. And according to the official Brontë movie site she's still part of the cast. Yet she is pretty clear about it:
You're back to back [on sets, but before that], did you, like, sit around and think about roles and look at scripts?
Yeah, I mean, I've been keeping an eye out for things. I just waited to see what was going to come my way. I was supposed to do a film called "Brontë," but it's hard with those independent films sometimes to get them off the ground, so that got pushed. (Choire Sicha)
This film's story is neverending.

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment