Podcasts

  • With... Adam Sargant - It's our last episode of series 1!!! Expect ghost, ghouls and lots of laughs as we round off the series with Adam Sargant, AKA Haunted Haworth. We'll be...
    3 weeks ago

Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday, February 03, 2006 1:59 pm by M.   No comments
We don't know if Rory Gilmore (a proud Yale student) will agree with this very funny article published in the Yale Daily News:

The rules of this column are simple. You are going to go through and Choose-My-Own-Adventure. At various points there will be important life choices for you to make for me. You will make a wise decision, I'm sure, and then follow the instructions to the see how your choice ends up working out for me. (...)

Let us begin: After Graduation I will pack up all my shit and migrate from this place -- sherpa style. Post-Yale I will be faced with a choice between an I-Banking-like gig in New York or Keeping my soul in exchange for uninsured unemployment. (...)

#7 -- Lose My Damn Mind: Once my sanity unravels I stop eating and begin to wander around my basement chattering incessantly to myself about the institutionalized abstraction of the body in pain and the crippling burden of a great potential. My parents' beg Julia (my college wifey) to take me off their hands. Julia and her family care for me for the rest of my life. I become the mad colored woman in the attic in a very Jane Eyre/ Wide Sargasso Sea literary twist of fate. [Go to end]

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment