Podcasts

  • With... Adam Sargant - It's our last episode of series 1!!! Expect ghost, ghouls and lots of laughs as we round off the series with Adam Sargant, AKA Haunted Haworth. We'll be...
    1 day ago

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday, July 15, 2018 1:53 am by M. in    No comments
Girl with her Head in a Book is in the middle of a very Brontë summer season: Brooding about the Brontës 2018:
I’ve been planning this for quite a while now but I think I’m finally ready to actually get down to some Brontëish brooding. I had so much fun Brooding back in 2016, I decided that I simply had to come back for more. For a variety of reasons, this is a simpler event this time around but I’ve been burrowed into my Brontë bunker for the past month or so and having a fabulous time of it. Any and all who wish to join in are entirely welcome to do so!
This is a list of the blog's most recent Brontë-related posts:
Thursday Picture – The Brontë Parsonage
Brooding about the Brontës: Plain Janes?
Quote of the Week
Saturday Poem – Lydia Gisborne
Thursday Picture – What You Please
Quote of the Week
Review: A Girl Walks Into A Book, Miranda K. Pennington
Saturday Poem – Emily Brontë

0 comments:

Post a Comment