Podcasts

  • With... Emma Conally-Barklem - Sassy and Sam chat to poet and yoga teacher Emma Conally-Barklem. Emma has led yoga and poetry session in the Parson's Field, and joins us on the podcast...
    1 day ago

Monday, December 05, 2016

Monday, December 05, 2016 12:31 am by M. in ,    No comments
This is arguably one of the most improbable Brontë sightings ever. Guess what magazine you never expected to see Charlotte Brontë mentioned:

Asphalt Pro (December 2016 Issue)

Editor's Letter
Luddites Unite For Sustainability
As a fan of Charlotte Brontë and her novel Shirley, I learned about Luddism through literature, rather than a history class. You can blame that on the sparse education in our public school system or my selective attention span. The point is I guard against technophobia in myself when I sense it, but I also guard against judging technology solely on its wow factor. (Sandy Lender)
(Via Sandy Lender) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment