Parsonage Unwrapped: Branwell and his Travels | Bronte Parsonage Museum - Bronte Parsonage Museum: Only three places left for tomorrow's exclusive evening event at the Parsonage! 46 (8 hours ago) Parsonage Unwrapped: Branwell an...
15 hours ago
Everyday pouches for literally anything. Canvas pouches with cover art from your favorite classics and fun literary interpretations. From the Universal Library edition jacket.
Book cover copyright and TM Penguin Group
- Printed canvas
- Zipper enclosure
- 6" h x 9" w
- Made in the USA
Purchase of this pouch sends one book to a community in need
It's time to put the "book" back into eBooks. Made by the oldest bookbindery in the U.S. to look, feel and wear like an actual book. From the Universal Library edition jacket.
Book cover copyright and TM Penguin Group.
- Hardcover book board wrapped with heavyweight cloth using traditional bookbinding techniques
- UV coated for added protection and water resilience
- Soft interior rubber cradle specifically designed to safely hold and protect your eBook
- Made with recycled materials
- Kobo Glo cradle design uses four-corner holder (see image below)
Purchase of this eJacket donates one book to a community in need
Fits Kobo Glo