Oxford Children's Classics: Wuthering HeightsAnd of course you always can carry the book into one of the Wuthering Heights tote bags from Gibbs Smith:
ISBN: 978-0-19-273342-9 | Hardback
Publication Date: 07 March 2013
A beautiful new edition of this classic story.
When Heathcliff comes to live at Wuthering Heights as a child he forms a bond with his benefactor's daughter, Cathy. As the years pass the pair fall in love, but their happiness is short-lived and the events that unfold will bring terrible misfortune to Wuthering Heights.
This passionate love story is as popular today as ever.
- A best-selling and hugely popular classic which will transport readers to the wilds of the Yorkshire moors.
- Wuthering Heights is enjoying a resurgence of popularity due the fact that it is Bella Swan's favourite book in the Twilight series of books.
- The latest addition to the hugely popular Oxford Children's Classics series.
- Complete and unabridged text.
- Beautifully designed and produced edition in tactile small format hardback.
Wuthering Heights Tote
By artist: Alison Oliver
Publisher: Gibbs M Smith
Availability: Out of Stock. Next Release Date: 4/5/2013
Stylish totes for carrying your favorite books!
BabyLit® artwork © Alison Oliver
16" wide x 15 1. 2" tall x 5" gusset, natural cotton, 22" handles