Podcasts

  • With... Emma Conally-Barklem - Sassy and Sam chat to poet and yoga teacher Emma Conally-Barklem. Emma has led yoga and poetry session in the Parson's Field, and joins us on the podcast...
    6 days ago

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday, February 27, 2011 12:50 am by M. in ,    1 comment
The comic strip Stone Soup, written and illustrated by Jan Elliot has featured Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights in a few consecutive strips.

You can read them on GoComics:

February 1
February 2
February 3
February 4

Categories: ,

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know I linked to your wonderful blog in my book blog, Cindy's Book Club http://cindysbookclub.blogspot.com

    Hope you'll stop by and check it out. I'm really attracting to introduce my blog to more readers!

    ReplyDelete