Podcasts

  • With... Adam Sargant - It's our last episode of series 1!!! Expect ghost, ghouls and lots of laughs as we round off the series with Adam Sargant, AKA Haunted Haworth. We'll be...
    4 days ago

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday, July 08, 2007 12:32 am by Cristina in    3 comments
Did you know you can knit Charlotte Brontë's shawl? It seems to be a shawl pattern inspired by Charlotte Brontë, not that Charlotte Brontë wore this very shawl. But still it's a cute idea, and the shawl looks nice and warm.

The pattern can be bought at Red Bird Knits. A couple of French bloggers - Le Blog de Bulle and Barbotine - have just knitted/are knitting the shawl and, even if you don't speak French, you can look at the pictures they post. Don't they look lovely?

Given this is The Tenant of Wildfell Hall month at Knit the Classics, perhaps someone will be inspired to create the Anne Brontë Shawl too :D

Anyway, if you like knitting and the Brontës, this is the ideal combination.

Categories:

3 comments:

  1. Please can someone tell me where I can get this pattern for the Charlotte Bronte Shawl
    Thanks in advance
    Joy in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my pattern bought at the Parsonage and Redbird knits doesn't carry it anymore. I've looked but I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my pattern bought at the Parsonage and Redbird knits doesn't carry it anymore. I've looked but I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete