Podcasts

  • With... Adam Sargant - It's our last episode of series 1!!! Expect ghost, ghouls and lots of laughs as we round off the series with Adam Sargant, AKA Haunted Haworth. We'll be...
    2 weeks ago

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday, January 21, 2007 12:03 am by M. in ,    No comments
Some weeks ago we posted about this new project of a graphical adaptation of Jane Eyre. The author, Mick Trimble, has contributed recently with some more news on his blog:
Anyway, my new job might be delayed a while, as they're having problems with the scriptwriter, so I may be stuck in my daymare a bit longer. I've been designing characters while I'm waiting, and the picture [on the right] is my interpretation of Mr. Rochester. I did do a Jane Eyre, but I took the book's description about her being a bit ugly a bit too literally, and the publisher didn't like it. He did like ol' Rochester, though, so it's not all bad news.
EDIT (January 15):
Bad news for this project:
I found out on Saturday that I'm no longer wanted to pencil Jane Eyre. The pencils I sent him that 'would take some beating' (as said in the original email) are now not good enough. Oh well.
And another Jane Eyre graphical adaptation can be found on Embers-Log in more than ten posts. Check it. You can see the cover on the left.

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment