Podcasts

  • With... Adam Sargant - It's our last episode of series 1!!! Expect ghost, ghouls and lots of laughs as we round off the series with Adam Sargant, AKA Haunted Haworth. We'll be...
    2 months ago

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Saturday, June 29, 2024 1:08 am by M. in ,    No comments
An alert for all visitors to the Brontë Parsonage Museum:
An informal, one-to-one chat with Sophia Hatfield.
June 29th 2024 10:00am - 04:00pm

Hello! I’m Sophia, Storyteller-In-Residence at the Brontë Parsonage Museum. I’m creating a new storytelling performance for the Museum called ‘Learning to Play’, all about the wonderful, terrifying, life changing experience of becoming a parent... but I need your help!
I want to chat to parents, carers, and anyone who’s had their life turned upside down by a small person, a pregnancy, or even just the desire to become a parent. You might be at any stage of your parenting or caring journey.
Most of all, I want to share and swap stories of parenthood and caring to help me shape some of the ideas for the performance.
I’ll be in the Museum on Saturday 29 June, 10am to 4pm, to say hello.
You can drop in on the day at any time, but to help us manage numbers, please register your interest by emailing angela.clare@bronte.org.uk to book a slot.
If you'd prefer to chat with me at a specific time, or if you’d like to let us know about any access requirements, you can do this via email too.
If you can’t make it to the Museum but would still like to chat, I’m more than happy to arrange a phone, Zoom, or an alternative way of connecting. Just contact Angela at the above address and we'll arrange something that works for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment