Podcasts

  • With... Ramlah Qureshi - Sam and Sassy chat to Visitor Experience Assistant Ramlah Qureshi. We'll chat all things paints, portraits and Doctor Who with our fantastic colleague R...
    5 days ago

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Sunday, June 19, 2022 12:53 am by M. in , ,    No comments
A new Jane Eyre derivative written by the steamy romance writer Nelle L'Amour:
Nelle L'Amour
ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 979-8803423751

A steamy and twisty contemporary retelling of Jane Eyre from USA Today bestselling and #1 Amazon all-star author, Nelle L’Amour.
When legendary actress Edwina Rochester offered me a job to be the nanny of her five-year-old goddaughter, I didn’t expect to end up living at Thornhill, her infamous Hollywood mansion. The site of a kidnapping, suicide, and possible murder.
Nor did I expect to fall in love with my charge’s devastatingly handsome father, Ward Rochester. A man who’s totally off limits and is hiding a secret.
As my feelings for him deepen, strange, frightening sounds start coming from the room next to mine. My most intimate possessions go missing. And someone’s leaving me notes, threatening my life.
Should I trust the mysterious, mercurial Mr. Rochester? My heart tells me yes. But my brain tells me run.
The problem, reader, is I have no place to go. And I cannot resist him.
Will I get the happily ever after I’ve always longed for? Or will I be the next victim of The Curse of Thornhill?

An excerpt can be read on Nadine's Obsessed with Books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment