Podcasts

  • With... Adam Sargant - It's our last episode of series 1!!! Expect ghost, ghouls and lots of laughs as we round off the series with Adam Sargant, AKA Haunted Haworth. We'll be...
    3 weeks ago

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 12:30 am by M. in , ,    No comments
Little Things of Interest sells miniature book for dollhouses of Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre in different scales: 1:6; 1:12 and 1:24.

For instance, this Wuthering Heights 1:6 miniature book:
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë, opens and has 12 pages and measures approximately 3/4 of an inch high by 5/8 of an inch wide. The title is prominent on the spine so it will look GREAT open or closed. Filled with quotes from the book such as “He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” and “I have to remind myself to breathe -- almost to remind my heart to beat!”
I personally design every book which can take up to 2 hours. Scaled perfectly for your dollhouse, room box, dollhouse coffee table or a book shelf in your miniature scene. All my books that are 1/12 scale have miniature hard covers. Most of my miniature books are readable BOOKS. They are printed on both sides of the page with a readable passages. All of my books interior paper, hardcover book board covers, ink and glues are acid-free archival quality.
This is a collectors item and it is not recommended for small children.


0 comments:

Post a Comment