Podcasts

  • With... Emma Conally-Barklem - Sassy and Sam chat to poet and yoga teacher Emma Conally-Barklem. Emma has led yoga and poetry session in the Parson's Field, and joins us on the podcast...
    21 hours ago

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 12:30 am by Cristina in ,    No comments
Things recently found on etsy:
The Locket Library

Jane Eyre Book Locket Charm by Charlotte Brontë Jewelry with Typewriter Quote Card
"His mind was indeed my library, and whenever it was opened to me, I entered bliss."
Available as a Necklace OR Bracelet
Metal Colours Available:
Gold, Silver, Antique Bronze, Antique Copper, Rose Gold, Gun Metal Black
A couple of paintings by the artist Brianna Angelakis:


"I am no bird" is an original painting I made (2012).
Exhibited at:
- The Thomas Center Galleries in Gainesville, FL
It's graphite and oil on canvas board.
Size: 16" x 20"
Does not include frame.
"The Madwoman in the Attic" is an original painting I made (2012).

It's graphite and oil on canvas board.
Size: 16" x 20"
Does not include frame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment