Podcasts

  • With... Emma Conally-Barklem - Sassy and Sam chat to poet and yoga teacher Emma Conally-Barklem. Emma has led yoga and poetry session in the Parson's Field, and joins us on the podcast...
    1 day ago

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 2:11 am by M. in    No comments
A lazy August day... in the company of Brontë pillows:

ApplesandSpindles:

Jane Eyre Pillow

Pillow Cover made from my original fine art photograph "Jane Eyre Books" which features a photograph of a collection of Jane Eyre Books. Great for a library, couch or for bedding! 
(Via Pixable)
WednesdaysChildIs

Miniature Charlotte Brontë Inspired Pillow

This listing is for a cushion inspired by the novel Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. I used fabric transfers to imprint the quote onto the cushion and edged the cushion with black cotton piping.
The quote comes from Jane herself and reads: “I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.” 

Miniature Emily Brontë inspired pillow

This listing is for a cushion inspired by the novel Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë. I used fabric transfers to imprint the quote onto the cushion and edged the cushion with black cotton piping.
The quote comes from Cathy to Bessy and reads: “He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment